Resetting the Cino FB780BT Barcode Scanner
This procedure explains how to reset the Cino FB780BT if it stops sending data. We have seen this problem intermittently with these scanners. Please let us know if it happens to you so we can work with the vendors to find a permanent solution.
- BurraLabel stops responding to pallet and tray barcode scans.
- The scanner led and audio responses indicate normal scans.
- BurraLabel logs show no scanning activity.
- Locate the reset button on the hand unit.
- Use a straightened paper-clip to press the reset button.